JellyPages.com

Friday, July 12, 2013

Books Coming Out!

This comes out July 23rd and I'm so excited!  This is her 5th book and will be about Elizabeth of York, daughter of The White Queen.  Also, starz.com will start premiering White Queen on August 10th.  It is already showing in the UK on BBC. 

This comes out July 16th by C.W. Gortner.  So excited for this one also!

This is out now, and is a novel about Empress Theodora.  This is a new author for me and I can't wait to read it.

This comes out August 6th, and I am so excited to read it!  These are my top favorite authors and their books are addicting.  She has written about Rome and now this one is about The Borgias.  The Lion and The Rose will follow as a sequel not long after.
Not sure when this is available in the US but excited to get it this year I hope.

Michelle Moran is working on her 6th book, about Lakshmi, a Hindu goddess of wealth.  I cannot wait for this to come out also.



2 comments: